sTARTING AT $14,499* USD / $16,999* CAD
STANDARD COLOR OPTIONS
camo pattern (+$1,500)
PREMIUM COLOR OPTIONS (+$1,000)
- Sidecar Windshield
- Sidecar Power Outlet
- Sidecar Tonneau Cover
Our bikes are happy cruising between 65 and 75 mph. Our 749cc engine combined with powerful low end torque is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engage by the foot pedal to the right of the rear brake.
Goodbye Backpack, Hello Trunk.
Every Ural comes standard with a lockable and water tight sidecar trunk. It's the perfect size for extra gear, supplies, and whatever else your adventures may need.
"The Ural trunk held an incredible amount of stuff, and I found myself using it every single time we took the bike somewhere."
Every 2018 Ural comes with 2 years of roadside assistance.
200 miles of tow coverage, Free jump starts, plus much more
We offer financing through Freedom Road Financial. Most of our dealers also take trade-ins.
2 Year Warranty
Every Ural comes with 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty.
Our U.S. parts warehouse is located in Seattle, most orders ship within 24 hours.
Additional 3rd year warranty can be added for $850 USD.
* Exclusions may apply
Engine and Transmission
- Displacement, cc: 749
- Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke “boxer” (flat twin)
- Valve per cylinder: 2
- Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
- Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
- Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
- Starting: Electric & Kickstart
- Clutch Double-disc dry
- Transmission type: Manual
- Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
- Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
- Final drive ratio: 4.62
- Engageable sidecar wheel drive: No
- Overall length, inch.: 91.6
- Overall heights, inch.: 53.8
- Overall width, inch.: 63.6
- Seat height, (unladen), inch.: 31.0
- Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 6.5
- Dry weight, lbs: 700
- Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
- Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20Amp/h)
- Headlight: H4
- Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
- Front suspension: IMZ leading link fork
- Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 5x adjustable
- Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 5x adjustable
- Wheels: 2.15X18 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
- Tires: Heidenau, 4.0x18”
- Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
- Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
- Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
- Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.0
- Reserve, gallons: app. 1
- Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
- Estimated range, miles: 155-185
- Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
- Max permissible weight, lbs:1325
- Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
- 2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.
*MRSP Excludes tax, license, registration, delivery, set-up, and dealer-installed options. Bike may be shown with additional options. Dealer prices may vary. Due to regulations in California, additional cost may apply to bikes purchased in California.*