2014 Ural MIR - $16,999* Limited Edition - Total U.S. Build 20 Units
MIR comes in a brilliant orbital white with fine metal flake and finished with blue pearl clear. The result is a glowing white Ural with hues of blue that shift with the light. The perfect paint scheme for your intergalactic mission.
Charge Your Ride
The solar panel can be used to maintain your battery's charge while docked in view of solar radiation. The panel also allows for constant use of low-amperage accessories, or recovery when a high-amperage accessory is left on accidentally. It may be removed and quickly replaced by the enclosed nose luggage rack for those missions requiring additional payload storage.
- 13.25" X 16" X 0.875"
- 12 V Nominal Voltage 270 mAmps
- 100% portable battery charging and maintenance
Repair On The Go
We've equipped the Ural MIR with a military grade 36mm multi-disciplinary wrench. Included is a special QR code linked to the scientific repair method of Lev Andropov.
- Certified For Space Travel
- Instructional Video Included
In order to reduce rider fatigue due to wind pressure and turbulence we equipped the Ural MIR with a PMMA thermoplastic MRA VarioTouringScreen Windshield.
- Spoiler redirects and conditions air flow over screen
- Spoiler adjusts without tools
- PMMA thermoplastic construction
- Smoke grey colorway
LED Sidecar Lights
Light The Night
We've equipped the Ural MIR with high intensity LED lights, tested for durability and performance in all types of conditions, these lights greatly increase visibility in dark or weathery conditions. Each lamp draws only 3.5w of electricity, yet produce an unbelievable amount of light, perfect for the outer limits of space.
Protect Your Bike
We've equipped the Ural MIR with a heavy gauge tubular steel front bumper. In addition to housing the high intensity LED lamps, the sidecar bumper protects the nose of your sidecar from damage due to rough terrain.
- Heavy Gauge Steel
- Black Powder Coat
- Custom Fit Specifically For Ural Sidecars
Thermal Tonneau Cover
We developed a custom tonneau cover lining using the same material NASA employed on their insulated astronaut blankets. Created from a insulated primaloft hybrid fabric, the tonneau cover doubles as a sidecar cover as well as a passenger blanket.
MIR comes in a brilliant orbital white with fine metal flake and finished with blue pearl clear. The result is a glowing white Ural with hues of blue that shift with the light - a perfect paint job for your intergalactic mission. A solar panel serves as a battery tender and accessories power source. If your mission requires more storage capacity, the panel can be swapped with the included sidecar nose luggage rack. To defeat the darkness of space we’ve fitted the sidecar with dual high-intensity LED lights and a custom tonneau cover that uses reflective insulation and can be used as a rescue thermal blanket. The next comes the wrench. Travel in deep space is filled with the unknown, so we’ve secured an emergency repair wrench onboard, complete with an embedded QR code for very special “when all else fails” emergency repair instructions from Lev Andropov.
Total Built for US : 20
Special Features: Rider and passenger windshields, dual accessory front mounted high-intensity LED lights, spare tire, solar panel, sidecar nose luggage rack, custom tonneau cover with thermal lining, accessory wrench, “MИР” LE badging, and of course, on demand 2WD.
Landing at dealers’ nationwide: November 2014
Engine and Transmission
- Displacement, cc: 749
- Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke “boxer” (flat twin)
- Valve per cylinder: 2
- Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
- Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
- Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
- Starting: Electric & Kickstart
- Clutch Double-disc dry
- Transmission type: Manual
- Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
- Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
- Final drive ratio: 4.62
- Engageable sidecar wheel drive: Yes, driveshaft
- Overall length, inch.: 98.8
- Overall heights, inch.: 54.3
- Overall width, inch.: 63.6
- Seat height, (unladen), inch.: 32.0
- Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 6.8
- Dry weight, lbs: 730
- Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
- Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20A)
- Headlight: H4
- Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
- Front suspension: IMZ leading link fork
- Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 5x adjustable
- Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 5x adjustable
- Wheels: 2.5X19 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
- Tires: Duro HF-308, 4.0×19″
- Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
- Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
- Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
- Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.0
- Reserve, gallons: app. 1
- Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
- Estimated range, miles: 155-185
- Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
- Max permissible weight, lbs:1325
- Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
- 2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.